Actually this snow was on Thursday. I thought it was pretty so ran out at lunch and snapped a picture. The weekend weather was great and tonight we are having thunderstorms. Who knows what this Texas weather will be from one day to the next. I am going to try and get a shot on here of the horses eating at the round bale. We will see if they show up since I took their picture from a distance.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
WINTER WONDERLAND
Actually this snow was on Thursday. I thought it was pretty so ran out at lunch and snapped a picture. The weekend weather was great and tonight we are having thunderstorms. Who knows what this Texas weather will be from one day to the next. I am going to try and get a shot on here of the horses eating at the round bale. We will see if they show up since I took their picture from a distance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think yall may have gotten a little more than us!
Ya, I think ya'll got more than us. 2 post in two days... do you have a fever?
We didn't get any of that!! I guess thats what happens in the south we miss out on all the fun snow.
I guess I won't get to see any snow this winter except in pictures.
Post a Comment