I need your opinion about the curtain. I do not have it hung completely because I did not have a second rod so it is just kind of up there and I also had to use the old tie backs for right now until I can get some better tie back tassels. I like the valance but am not sure about the heavy panels. I am used to more light. I will leave it hanging for a few days and see if it grows on me. I would like your feedback or suggestions on it.
Also I did a little "kid" shopping. For Ashley, I have thread and needles. Doesn't that sound exciting. You know why I bought that. For Baby Wiemers, I have a couple of little onesies and some booties. I have not found anything just really, really cute yet but just had to buy a "boy" thing. I will have to wait till fall things come out due to his due date. For Miss Morgan, its comfy clothes and a little hat.
I finished the cushions for the rocker. I believe I am finished with all my projects now. I think I will just enjoy the arrival of my new grandbaby next week. Here are pictures of the things I bought and more house pictures. I really like the new paint job. It was a "whole lot of work" but I think it was worth it.
2 comments:
Morgan said, "The stuff looks cute." I like the paint color. I'll have to see the curtains in person. What about just pushing them all the way to the sides to let in the most light and not using tie backs. I think tie backs are out of style now. It's hard to tell by the pictures. They'll probably look better when you get them hung right.
Thanks for helping with the curtains, chair cushion, and mobile.
Thanks for the sewing kit. I needed that; it's pretty sad that I didn't even have any thread/needle to sew a button back on!!!!
Post a Comment