Thursday, June 12, 2008

Morgan's Visit to Ganna & PaPaw's House

Little Miss Morgan
This is Morgan and her little "model" pose she does for pictures. Feeds all ready for Ida and Blaze.
Morgan driving her jeep. Trip to Children's Place.



Driving her jeep and running up and down the road.

Petting Blaze.
Feeding Ida, but looks like Ida could not wait for it to get into the trough.

Brushing Blaze's mane with PaPaw's help.

Giving Blaze a bath, and maybe PaPaw too???????
(Click on this picuture above and enlarge it to look at Morgan's face close up.) It is so cute. Think she is taking directions from her PaPaw. How sweet!!!!!
Ready to go in the Ranger.
Ready---set----go!!!!

Morgan and PaPaw on Blaze.


She rode later by herself but we didn't get pictures because I was leading her and PaPaw was holding onto her leg.

Enjoying her popsicle that MaMaw brought down to her.

Playing with the "Little School House". Does this look familiar girls????

Riding the train at VBS.


Morgan decided to come home with us Sunday afternoon when we left Abilene. I was totally surprised she would leave her baby "Sissy". I want to share a few pictures of Morgan and her activities during her visit. Morgan stayed with Mondie Monday while I went to work. She played with the dogs, went swimming in the little pool and got "dirty". She took a 2 hr nap with her 4 babies. She had a good time and kept Mondie entertained. Tuesday Morgan went to Autumn's house and went to VBS. I picked them up and we all went to Subway for lunch and Autumn stayed at the house that afternoon with her. Well the fun began when I got home from work. We ate and then tried to get the yard mowed. Morgan played out on the back porch with the "Little School House" and shoe boxes made into houses. We made rock roads and had to put shrubs around the shoe box houses. Her mom spent many an hour playing with that little school house and the little people in it. Don't know why, but kids just love getting those old toys down that belonged to their parents. Morgan had been begging to ride Blaze so Donald got him saddled and rode him for awhile then let Morgan ride. It is funny to hear her say is he still "juicy"? That's what we would say, that he is still a little juicy so he has to be ridden down some more. She rode with her PaPaw and then she wanted to ride by herself. I led Blaze and Donald walked beside her to hold onto her leg. We finally convinced her that Blaze was tired. Hum???? She wanted to give him a bath, so we did. She loved washing him and brushing his mane. She fed Blaze and Ida all by herself. Morgan said, can I pretend these are my horses? I told her, Morgan they are your horses. She loves them so much and would just pet and pet them. We rode the Ranger in the pasture and she loved that. We even drove up on a skunk and had to run him off. Morgan drove her little jeep up and down the road, ran up and down the rode, enjoyed her popsicle that MaMaw brought down to her and then she stripped off and played in the water hose while I finished up in the yard. She was definitely tired and feel asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. Wed morning she stayed with MaMaw till time for VBS. I picked her up at noon and headed to Wichita Falls for my ortho appointment. She took a nap on the way. I took her by to see her old house in WF. We went to the Children's Place and bought a couple of "comfy suits" and some new flip flops that were on sale for $1.99. We were suppose to meet Whitney and Jason at Ft. Griffin that evening. Well, Morgan had already started in that Morgan not wanting to go home. When her parents drove up she started screaming, I don't want to go home. That always makes me sad when she cries. Jason said she would be fine so they left. (I only got a short peek at Kennedy). Whit said she cried for 30 minutes. We definitely had fun and it sure seemed quite when we got home. I am so glad we got to spend time together and I hope that we can always leave special memories for our grand children to remember us by. I love you Miss Morgan and am glad you came to visit.


5 comments:

ajphillips said...

Looks like yall were busy busy! I do remember that little house...I also remember how Shelbi and I use to love to get out your old barbie dolls and play with them. We liked them better than ours...and they had cool clothes. (the clothes were all homemade) It's great that Morgan gets to experience the good ol' country life!

mondie said...

It is great to have them isn't it. Pretty soon you will be one tired Ganna. good thing Morgan is big enough to help you. I enjoyed having Morgan spend time with me too.

Whitney said...

Well no wonder she didn't want to come home. I'm sure she was in "hog heaven" as she would say!

The Wiemers said...

Looks like a fun filled week.

ladymann said...

Mrs. Cagle!
I am so happy to finally get to keep up with everyone! You have a beautiful family that keeps growing!! Ashley made a georgeous bride and Kim is so cute with her little belly!! I am hoping to see Jason and Whitney and the girls soon!