Saturday, August 2, 2008

Grandparents....What We Won't Do



Actually we got up and left at 5:30 this morning to go look at a pony for Morgan. She was located in Commerce, Tx. We now have a new addition to our family. She is the cutest little sorrel pony with a blaze face, long flaxen tail and mane. She is the sweetest little thing and seems to have settled in good here at the house. Her name is "Ginger". Morgan told us she wanted a pink pony and I think she is as close to that as we can get.

Donald said we sure are spoiling our grandkids, and I said yes, but isn't it fun. (Keep this a surprise from Morgan because we are surprising her at her birthday party with this little horse.)!!!!!!! By the way the owner says she likes to eat cupcakes too!

By the way Kennedy and Cooper, and ???????, it will be your horse to enjoy too. I bet we get the use out of her from all of our little ones and those to follow. I guess "Ginger" will be another one for me to pet on.


It has been a long day but I guess another mission has been accomplished. Now we just have to hold our secret in until September and Morgan's birthday.

5 comments:

mondie said...

I bet you do not keep the secret. It will be lots of fun. I bet you could ride her.

ajphillips said...

Awwh! I want to see you ride her mom , she's just your size. She's a cute little thing.

Ashlee said...

That little horse is so cute!! You grandparents you just can't help yourselves!! Ya'll will have to take a picture of her face when you show her.

Whitney said...

Yes, what you won't do! I think your nuts! She will be so excited and love it! We've got to make sure and get her reaction on video! Thanks Mom and Dad!

The Wiemers said...

We can't tell Morgan. She will be so suprised.