before church.
We made our monthly visit to see Scott, Kim and little Cooper this weekend. Wish we had been off for springbreak and could have gone to Great Wolfe with them all, but maybe we can sometime this summer. By the time we arrived Friday, Cooper was already asleep. He has really livened up a lot and just smiles all the time. We went to town to look for a few clothes for him at Babies r Us. There are tons of little girl clothes and not much out there (without some silly something) on it for little boys. Not much luck this time. Donald and Scott went to Cabelas and Kim, Cooper and I went to SteinMart. Cooper was so good all day and never cried once.
I got a really good picture of Cooper and PaPaw before church this morning. We enjoyed the weekend and getting to play with Cooper. I think he is starting to know us a little bit now. (Maybe that is just a Gana's way of thinking), but that is ok. Guess we will see you all Easter.
I got a really good picture of Cooper and PaPaw before church this morning. We enjoyed the weekend and getting to play with Cooper. I think he is starting to know us a little bit now. (Maybe that is just a Gana's way of thinking), but that is ok. Guess we will see you all Easter.
3 comments:
Cooper looks old (like a toddler) in that picture with Dad! Glad ya'll had fun... you needed me there to stay up with your shopping! :)
Cute pics! See you Easter!
I am glad you and dad got to come down. We enjoyed seeing and visiting with you. Those pictures are cute!
Post a Comment