Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Morgan and Kennedy Help Celebrate My Birthday

Morgan and Kennedy came to spend the weekend with us. That happened to be my birthday on Saturday. We went to Texas Roadhouse, and of course Donald said something about the saddle and Morgan wanted them to sing Happy Birthday to me. I told her ok, if she and Kennedy would sit on the saddle. Well when they came over with the saddle, they both got shy and "I" had to go. Embarrassing!!!!!!


Here are Morgan and Kennedy having supper at their little table.
Donald and the girls on their way back from feeding the horses.


PaPaw was having to be the horse. I told Morgan he was an ole nag! Ha...he sure couldn't go very fast. Kennedy was keeping him lined out too.


This past weekend I went to Abilene and stayed with Ashley since Jordan was in a varmit hunt. We worked on a little sewing. Ashley made a little dress and her a pair on knit pj pants. It was fun just being together. We also made her a new flower arrangement for her bedroom. I thought it turned out pretty. It was one of those cold, windy weekends so it was kind of nice to just stay in.













3 comments:

ajphillips said...

Thanks for coming. I finished my pants last night and wore them to bed. I like them, they are the perfect weight. Now that my machine is set right I can sew much better...it slowed it down some just by making the stitch length shorter. I did really good last night and finished them with a breeze

Whitney said...

Cute pictures! That's funny that they wouldn't sit on the saddle with you! I just put a link on my blog to acusports.com... Morgan's on the front page.

The Wiemers said...

You didn't tell me you had to sit on the saddle. I bet you were about to kill dad. Ha Ha that is funny. Too bad there was no picture. Maybe we can embarres you again this weekend!!! Love all the pictures!