Last Friday I went to Abilene to help Ashley out as a photography assistant. Ashley and I had dinner out and went to the mall for just a bit. We had so much fun together just the two of us. We were both talking and laughing just as hard and fast as we could. Saturday morning when we got up, we watched some tv then started getting ready to go to Albany so Ashley could do the photography work at a wedding. She had asked me when she booked the date to come and be her assistant. I was in charge of keeping up with the equipment, checking off the pictures taken from her list, seeing that everyone was lined up, seeing that the wedding dress was spread out in the pictures and trying to corral everyone for the pictures. I had a blast doing it and think Ashley did a very good job on the pictures. Who knows, that may be the last time she ask me to do this, but if so, I really did enjoy the day and enjoyed the time I spent with Ashley.
The picture above was before we left for the wedding. We were trying to take the picture of ourselves. My camera has such a delay that Ash would hit the button and then we would pose for the picture. We got tickled doing it and got a good laugh out of it.
Thanks for letting me help you and keeping me overnight. I really enjoyed our one on one time together. We just need that every now and then and I think this is the first time since you got married. (Nothing against you Jordan, guess that got you off the hook so you could go varmit hunting). Ha!
Good luck on all your wedding photograpy that you do.
3 comments:
look Ashley!
Thanks for helping me! And I haven't fired you yet...but you do need to let me pay you!
Glad you had a good time togher.
Post a Comment