I called Donald and told him to get home as fast as he could. I headed to the barn and called the horses. The three came and Ginger went to her baby and stayed at the end of the pasture. I fed them all and Donald got there and tied them all up. We walked down and caught Ginger and brought her and the baby to the lot and penned them up. She was a little frightened but I told her she was all safe now.
This is the craziest thing I have ever heard of. Donald said, this is all I need is a Shetland baby pony. He said it was Glenna's horse farm. I called Morgan and told her that her horse had a baby. She had asked me this fall when Ginger was going to have her baby and I told her she just has a fat tummy. Guess she was right after all. Morgan is a little disapointed that the little thing is a little guy instead of a little girl. We seem to always get boys when it comes to horses.
I am back at work, all sweaty and smell like a horse. Oh well, maybe no one will come in. This is the most exciting lunch hour I have had in a while. Cooper and Kennedy, I guess this one will belong to you two. Can't wait for everyone to be able to see him. I will try and get some better pictures of his little face and his blue eyes later today. I just took these real fast so I could get a post made before I came back.
4 comments:
Awwwh he is sooo cute. I really want to see him....wish I didn't have that teen forum to do tomorrow!
He's so cute! Morgan approves of the name!
I can't believe she was pregnant! I guess Mom's know best!!! He is so cute and I can't wait to see him!!!
Women always know! It is their basic instincts I guess. He is a cute one. Tell Donald that he has a new pack horse for Colorado!
Post a Comment