Monday, March 8, 2010

Fun Weekend With Cooper

Finally, after four hours I got my blog uploaded and posted, although the pictures came out just backwards from what I meant for them to be. Oh well, you get the picture I guess. Ha!

Scott, Kim and Cooper came to Olney for a fun weekend visit. Cooper has definitely gotten a lot more active since Christmas. He is trying to say everything you say and into everything. He is definitely boy. Everyone always said there is such a difference between boys and girls and I never got to see that until now. He loves all the equipment and heads straight for it.

He is such a little cutie and sweet little boy. We had so much fun with him this weekend. We met Scott and Kim in Graham Friday night and ate supper. Cooper saw us when we got out of the car and he yelled PaPaw and knew who we were. Now that melts your heart.

We had a fun weekend with Scott, Kim and Cooper, just hanging around the house, riding the Ranger, going to the park and just being outside. We loved every minute of it.


Cooper found the water machine. Wouldn't take long to empty that bottle would it?
Cooper loved petting the deer and elk.

Donald, Cooper and Kim before church.

Cooper loves to climb. He got in the drawer and
found a pencil and paper. He loved touching the feather wreath.


Guess all kids love the water. He would play in the tub for hours.





Everyone pitched in to cook steaks Sat, night. Even Cooper???




Cooper shopping at the grocery store with his own little
grocery cart. Is that not cute?







He acted just like he knew exactly what to do. Kim said
she wished their grocery store had them.








PaPaw and Cooper playing on the zero turn mower.










Getting a ride on the hay to go feed the horses.








Loving riding in the Ranger.












Scott, Cooper and PaPaw about to go for a ride.










Cooper was having a ball pressing all the buttons.
It was hard to get him out of there when we went in the house.













Ok mommy, hold on and I will take you for a ride.
Cooper was sitting there going, vroom,vroom.


Down the slide at the park.
Feeding Ida. He could say all the names of the horses.
MaMaw and Cooper giving Ida some grass.
Well hello Star Cooper says.
Come on horses!
Dragging out all of PaPaw's socks. Climbing up the table onto the cabinet, but looking at his mess he made.

Having breakfast Sat. morning.

5 comments:

ajphillips said...

Those were all cute pics. I like the one of him grocery shopping, he just looks like a little old man. Then the one with his hand on the fence, he looks about 18! Cute!

mondie said...

I told you there is a difference betwen booys and girls. He is a cutie. I never take that many pics. I did not even know those carts were at the store. Thanks for sharing.

Whitney said...

Oh' my goodness... it looks like he is into everything! And you wanted us all to be there? Your house would have looked like a tornado hit!!!! He and Kennedy are going to be a mess together!

Ashlee said...

Looks like y'all had a GREAT visit!! Cooper is just a cutie pie and so fun to be around. I can't wait to see him with our little one!!

The Wiemers said...

We had so much fun just hanging out this weekend and I know Cooper really did on all those "boy toys". Thanks for the good time and the GREAT meals. There is nothing like being home!!!