Friday, April 30, 2010

A Whole Lot to Blog About

As you know, I am always behind on my blogging so I am having to catch up with several events in one post. I think I have them in order as the most recent on back (for once). Tonight we met Whitney and Jason at the BeeHive for her birthday dinner. After eating the girls enjoyed trying to skip rocks in the river.





Last week we went out to Paschals for dinner and then to the Willie Nelson Concert. Can you believe he is 81 years old and still performing. He can still play that guitar for sure. Thanks John and Shannon for the night out, it was great!

I am not sure what I was laughing so much about here. Guess there was something funny going on.


















The whole gang all went to Kim and Scott's for the weekend a few weeks ago. We had a great time and enjoyed being together and the little ones got along so well. Thanks Kim and Scott for having us, it was fun. We tried a new resturant called La Hacienda Ranch that was really good.

Cooper, Morgan and Kennedy before church Sunday.
We took the kids to Animal Safari where they rode the animals, had a train ride, played in the balls, jumped on the tramploine and played on the slides.

The whole gang.



The little ones pretty much had the living room turned upside down all weekend, but Kim was a trooper about it all. Cooper and Kennedy loved playing inside the armoire together. Looks like Cooper was sharing his snacks with Kennedy.
Big Cuz showing off their new shirts. Aren't they cute?
Ashley had some exciting news to tell us so she made these shirts and we took them all in the bedroom and changed them and let them walk in the living room to spread the good news!
Cooper looks like he is trying to tell us "Ashley is going to have a baby".

2 comments:

The Wiemers said...

I didn't know we could tell about Ashley yet that is why I didn't put that picture on my blog. Lots of fun times!

Lauren said...

I used to work at La Ha...try the apple crisp dessert...it is awesome!